Re: Insight on Windows NT w/cygwin

OK.  Thanks.  I did get to work by doing a "make install".  In the past
I had always tested gdb builds in the build directory.  Following up on
your suggestion about the paths I went ahead and did the install and it
came up.  It seems to be slower than your precompiled binaries, but
it works.  I was also able to build the version that I am really interested
in for one of our microcontroller boards.  Unfortunately, I now have a COM
port problem and can't talk to the board...

Thanks for your assistance.  I'll download the newer version with your
changes Monday.

Michael