Re: Manual for insight?

Ole W Saastad wrote:

> Does there exist a manual for insight ?
>
> If yes where can I download it ?

I know that Cygnus sends something out to customers, but I don't think
it's generally available anywhere. Insight does have a rather extensive
online help system, though. If you click Help->Topics, you can access
this system. There's a lot in there, and I have always attempted to keep
it synched with the releases.

In any case, it should be a good start for learning what Insight can do.
If there are any questions that the online docs don't answer, you can
always post them here! :-)

Why chat when you can Firetalk?
Firetalk ID: Keith (10320)
www.firetalk.com