Building Insight 25/4/00 snapshot

I have building the insight snapshots for some time under cygwin b20.1 on NT
for the ARM. This week I decided to re-configure before building the
toolset. I now get failures to configure the system. The error messages are
as below:

>bash-2.02$ make config-insight
>cd file://E/build/insight ; \
>rm * -r ; \
>/c/cygnus/GNU-Source-Code/insight/configure -v \
> --with-tcl \
> --prefix=/c/cygnus/xgcc-arm/insight \
> --exec-prefix=/c/cygnus/xgcc-arm/insight \
> --host=i586-cygwin32 --target=arm-elf >configure.out
>configure: error: Tcl directory yes doesn't exist
>configure: error: /c/cygnus/GNU-Source-Code/insight/tk/win/configure failed
for
>win
>Configure in file://E/build/insight/mmalloc/opcodes/readline/tk failed,
exiting.
>make: *** [config-insight] Error 1
>bash-2.02$

Checking the build directory it shows that only arm-elf,intl and mmalloc
directories have been formed at this point. The directory tree for mmalloc
shows opcodes po readline tk and win, it looks as though the configure
script is not stepping out of the directories correctly. This problem also
appears to be the same in GDB as well.

Andy Hare