Re: stack window

Tom,

Yeah, this is the same error as the one you reported before where you
got a Tcl stack traceback.  The reason is the same: not finding a
source file causes the Source window's cache to get confused, and you
are pretty much lost from there on out.  This has to be fixed, but the
real solution is to rip out the code and rewrite it, which is a couple
two or three of weeks of work.  I really don't want to try bandaging
this particular bit of code any more, as it is pretty bad, and it
implements a very important part of the UI.

Jim