68K BDM

I am working on a 68K controller board, and I will be bundling a version of
GDB that supports the BDM and dongle.
I know there are older patchs to gdb-4.? or gdb-3.?, but I was hoping that the
new and improved GDB and  insight stuff
would handle it without patches.

If I have to, I'll try to port the patches up to the latest GDB, but it would
be nice to have the support more integrated, and maybe also for other machines
(like coldfire or SH4) that have a BDM or JTAG type of debug port.

What is the status of 68K BDM in the current (gdb-5 ?) code?    What needs to
be done?

Brynn
--
http://triplets.tonkaland.com/  to see my triplets !