Re: No GUI with ARM & GDB

Wilzon L wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Chap 13, Getting Started with eCos:
> There is a note that without -nw the GUI should start.
> Well, it doesn't.
> I'm running on RH-Linux 6.1 and trying:
> $arm-elf-gdb hello

I assume that you've download and built an insight snapshot. Are there
any error messages printed? Is DISPLAY set?

I thought that the gdb distributed with eCos does not contain the
Insight sources or is built with "--disable-gdbtk". You might have to
rebuild.

When you rebuild gdb, does gdbtk-cmds.c and friends get rebuilt??
Why chat when you can Firetalk?
Firetalk ID: Keith (10320)
www.firetalk.com