Problems building insight with cygwin on NT

When it tries to compile win32-nat.c, this file wants to include two files
named windows.h and imagehlp.h.  These files don't exist in the insight
distribution.  I found windows.h in the cygwin distribution and I found
imagehlp.h in MS visual studio.  When I include imagehlp.h all hell breaks
loose with undefines and include files it can't find.  I am using gcc from
the cygwin distribution, what am I doing wrong?

-Howard