Problem with registers display for MPC860

Hello all,
	I am trying to use this great GUI for the cross debugging of my MPC860
embedded application from my Linux host. Most of the things look working and
this is great!!!
	The small problem I have is a s following:
After I set "set processor 860" in gdb console window, the "Registers" window
shows all registers that my MPC860 has and even more. But their values are
shifted for 2. Schematically this looks so:
SPR001 SPR002 SPR003 SPR004........
VAL003 VAL004 VAL005 VAL006...........
	Where SPR00X are the names of the registers and VAL00X are their
corresponding values.
	Still, when I read registers values via gdb console window (like p/x
$immr) I receive correct value and this value is generated from inside of gdb
(no packets are sent to my target).
	This leads me to the conclusion that the problem is in registers
presentation only, while all the rest of the environment works fine.
	Am I right?
	Thanks ahead.

Leon Pollak
leonp@plris.com