Problems with Insight & ARM Angell

    I have compiled the latest Insight (07/12/99) to target the ARM
processor under NT and cygwin b20.1. The simulator runs fine without any
problems but the connect to an RDI target (ATMEL EB01 development board
running ANGEL) never returns. I get the signup messages from ANGEL but
control does not return.

    I have a copy of the ecos toolset for ARM and have added the patches
from Grant Edwards, re-compiled and this works after a fashion, it does
actually allow the code to be loaded onto the development board, but will
not step, continue does however work.

    So I know that GDB will talk to the board and run, but I would really
like to get insight working, is there anything I can do to find out where it
is failing and thus help the development effort. If anyone can point me at
the next step then I will try it and get back to you all.

Andy Hare