Re: What a great product!

Pat,

Thanks for the good words!

I think that we are just getting some Solaris x89 boxes, but I don't
know what they will be used for.  I use mostly Sparc Solaris, so that
is at least close...

About the warnings...  We know that there are a lot of warnings.  We
have slowly been working to remove them, they hide potential
errors, and are generally annoying.  For a long time the official FSF
policy was that removing warnings was a nice thing to do, but not
required.  There are some platforms (like SunOS4) where you will
always lose, so it was not considered top priority.  However, some
people here, particularly Andrew (the brave) Cagney, are annoyed by
them, and have been working to remove them.

Jim

--
Jim Ingham                                              jingham@cygnus.com