problems running (newbie)

Hi,

I just built the 19990816 version of gdb/insight and I get the following
error when I try to run gdb:
Itcl_Init failed: called "tcl_findLibrary" with too many arguments

I checked the mailing list to see if anyone else ran into this, but I didn't
see anything.  I do have my DISPLAY environment variable set correctly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike
mdurland@altera.com