Insight: suggestions.

I thought it would be handy to have the gdb commands displayed on the
console when a GUI command is given.  This could be an option in the
preferences.  I find this an easy way to learn the GDB commands.  It
"teaches" you the GDB commands that are relevant to you at the time.

Is there an I/O window ?
I think I prefer the terms "command window" for the window with the GDB
prompt, and "console window" for terminal I/O.

Brendan Simon.