Re: insight and cygwin

On Fri, 30 Jul 1999, Olivier Lenormand wrote:

> Hi insight team.
> Just a question.
> Is insight running under NT with my cygwin gcc ?
> I've tried to install it unsuccessfully.

I'm not sure what you mean. You should be able to build Insight using
B20.1 or a something-cross-cygwin compiler. Mumit Kahn has already
accomplished this: see the announcement at

http://sourceware.cygnus.com/ml/insight/1999-q3/msg00005.html

If you can tell me what's going on (and what version of cygwin you're
using), perhaps we can all help you along...