Re: Insight for WinNT

On Thu, 29 Jul 1999, Ramanujam Parthasarathi wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Do you have insight for WinNT? If yes, please let me know where I can
> find it.

Insight runs on a great many hosts. We use it on:

. HPUX 9, 10, 11
. AIX 4.x (4.2 requires use of native linker -- GNU ld bug)
. Solaris 2.5, 2.6 (if GDB did 2.7, Insight would, too)
. Cygwin (NT/95 and maybe 98)
. Linux (RedHat 5.2, 6.0, Debian should work, SuSE 6.0, more)
. probably more I don't recall off the top of my head

We have not put up binaries on sourceware, so you'll need to build all the
toolchains yourself. I would recommend building with gcc/egcs. To build a
native cygwin debugger, you'll need Cygwin (also available on sourceware).

If you encounter any difficulties, please mail
insight@sourceware.cygnus.com for help!