RE: insight/328: Remote debugging - register window does not get updated after download

The following reply was made to PR insight/328; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Arpa Monika" <Monika.Arpa@austriamicrosystems.com>
To: <kseitz@sources.redhat.com>, <insight-prs@sources.redhat.com>,
   "Arpa Monika" <Monika.Arpa@austriamicrosystems.com>,
   <nobody@sources.redhat.com>, <insight-gnats@sources.redhat.com>
Subject: RE: insight/328: Remote debugging - register window does not get updated after download
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 11:34:12 +0100

 Hello!

 1. I am opening my "axf"-File in the debugger ("File" Menu). =20
 2. I use the "Run" Menu entry "Connect to target" to establish the
 connection.=20
 3. I use the "Run" Menu entry "Download" to load the file to the
 arm-processor.

 Than I see that my windows are not updated. Neither is the
 register-window updated nor is the appropriate source file loaded, nor
 is the correct line highlighed as the program-counter position. All
 windows show the state after I called "Connect to target". Connect to
 target works correct, it reads all values from the target and updates
 its windows.

 If you need further information please let me know. I would be very glad
 if you could provide me with a fix for the problem.

 Thanks,
 Monika  =20