This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
insight/133: Remote debugging errors
- From: cdow at sonicblue dot com
- To: insight-gnats at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 21 Mar 2002 20:21:57 -0000
- Subject: insight/133: Remote debugging errors
- Reply-to: cdow at sonicblue dot com
>Synopsis: Remote debugging errors
>Arrival-Date: Thu Mar 21 12:23:00 PST 2002
When I try to use remote debugging from a W2K or Mandrake 8.1 box to a mandrake 8.1 box using the gdbserver built from the insight 5.1.1 source distribution, it simply doesn't work. When going from windows (insight) to linux (gdbserver), I get a bunch of messages in the console window about reply lengths being wrong, and when I go from linux (insight) to linux (gdbserver), I get no indication of an error condition, but it still does not actually seem to run the program.
target> gdbserver <debug>:10001 <progname>