insight/131: Dismissing an int 3 dialog box

>Number:         131
>Category:       insight
>Synopsis:       Dismissing an int 3 dialog box
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Mon Mar 04 08:33:00 PST 2002
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     fred@nextnewgig.com
>Release:        5.1
I'm running Insight version 5.1 under Cygwin. If I embed an int 3 instruction in my code and I my program gets to the int 3, a Warning dialog box with the message:

 Program received signal SIGTRAP, Trace/breakpoint trap

pops up. This is fine and if I click on the Ok button the dialog box goes away as expected, however, if I hit return to dismiss the diaglog box, a GDB Error dialog box with the message:

 Error: can't resolve scoped variable "@itcl ::.warningdlg0.warningdlg ::ModalDialog::unpost_notification": can't find object ::.warningdlg0.warningdlg

pops up and if I click on the Stack trace button I get:

Stack trace shows:

 can't resolve scoped variable "@itcl ::.warningdlg0.warningdlg ::ModalDialog::unpost_notification": can't find object ::.warningdlg0.warningdlg
     while executing
 "set {@itcl ::.warningdlg0.warningdlg ::ModalDialog::unpost_notification} 1"