This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
insight/127: Current file name combo box does not find source files
- From: hans at ellips dot nl
- To: insight-gnats at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 20 Feb 2002 13:54:54 -0000
- Subject: insight/127: Current file name combo box does not find source files
- Reply-to: hans at ellips dot nl
>Synopsis: Current file name combo box does not find source files
>Arrival-Date: Wed Feb 20 06:03:01 PST 2002
>Release: Insight 5.1
Win2k / Cygwin
When opening a coff file or selecting an object file, the C-source is displayed correctly. When I try to select another source file in the current file name combo box, the source is only found if it is in the source search path. The function browser window is able to display the source file. When a breakpoint is encountered, the correct source file is also displayed. The pathname of the source file is in the coff file, but it is obviously used everywhere except in the combo box.