This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
insight/124: Trouble linking degugger (Cygnus) to C++ Compiler
- From: keno11 at quixnet dot net
- To: insight-gnats at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 5 Feb 2002 00:22:05 -0000
- Subject: insight/124: Trouble linking degugger (Cygnus) to C++ Compiler
- Reply-to: keno11 at quixnet dot net
>Synopsis: Trouble linking degugger (Cygnus) to C++ Compiler
>Arrival-Date: Mon Feb 04 16:23:00 PST 2002
>Originator: Ken Oehrig
Windows XP 1GHz Pentium III, 512MHz Ram, 20 GHz HDD.
Sam's Books (Sams Teach Yourself C++ in 24 Hours) CD software. I do not have enough information to install the Cygnus Debugger software and properly link it to the C++ Copmiler. Both programs are working seperately but the debugger should be able to be accessed from within the C++ environment. Where should Cygnus be installed relative to C++ directory? How install?
Ken Oehrig (firstname.lastname@example.org) 775-851-1448
Text in Sam's book is so sketch, this is the problem.
Better information in the book or on line help.