This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
insight/120: Register value field is too narrow (m68k-elf cross build)
- From: norman at garenin dot demon dot co dot uk
- To: insight-gnats at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 17 Jan 2002 00:55:25 -0000
- Subject: insight/120: Register value field is too narrow (m68k-elf cross build)
- Reply-to: norman at garenin dot demon dot co dot uk
>Synopsis: Register value field is too narrow (m68k-elf cross build)
>Arrival-Date: Wed Jan 16 17:03:01 PST 2002
>Originator: Norman Mackenzie
>Release: anonymous CVS
Redhat linux 7.1 running m68k-elf target build
The m68k register values are displayed in a field that is too narrow.
Open the register window in an m68k-elf target build
Looks like the _layout_table method in gdbtk/library/regwin.itb should maybe use $width instead of $size in the calculation of minwidth. Later on the value for the register value field width should use $minwidth rather than $width.