This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
Re: insight/107: completion behaves strangely
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: kseitz at sources dot redhat dot com
- Cc: insight-prs at sourceware dot cygnus dot com,
- Date: 4 Jan 2002 23:23:01 -0000
- Subject: Re: insight/107: completion behaves strangely
- Reply-to: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
The following reply was made to PR insight/107; it has been noted by GNATS.
From: Tom Tromey <email@example.com>
Subject: Re: insight/107: completion behaves strangely
Date: 04 Jan 2002 16:33:31 -0700
>>>>> "Keith" == kseitz <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Keith> We use gdb's "complete" command. If you run command-line
Keith> gdb and enter "complete b captured_ma", you'll see that it
Keith> returns the huge, repetitive list that you're seeing.
Keith> Have you submitted a PR against gdb?
I'll do that at some point.
readline handles the uniquifying for the CLI.
For insight a workaround would be as simple as adding `[lrmdups ...]'