This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Insight project.
insight/118: GUI locks up when I RUN any program
- From: sdart at forteds dot com
- To: insight-gnats at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- Date: 4 Jan 2002 23:07:37 -0000
- Subject: insight/118: GUI locks up when I RUN any program
- Reply-to: sdart at forteds dot com
>Synopsis: GUI locks up when I RUN any program
>Arrival-Date: Fri Jan 04 15:13:00 PST 2002
I have downloaded, built and installed insight. It runs fine with the "-nw" switch. However, if I run the GUI, it simply locks up when I hit the RUN button (or type the command into the console window).
Both Insight and the application being debugged were compiled with gcc-2.95.1.