insight/113: gui locking up and misc problems

>Number:         113
>Category:       insight
>Synopsis:       gui locking up and misc problems
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          support
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Thu Nov 15 14:33:01 PST 2001
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     siuc_engr_99@yahoo.com
>Release:        GDB 5.0
I am a beginning programmer wanting to
step through some simple programs to get the flow down.
When I load my file, I can't find the program in the source
status bar.  Is there a way to set your directory?
And it will only let me choose ASSEMBLY as to view
my code.  When running the program in the Source Window,
the code will not show up if I try and run the program again.
Insight seems to lock up quite a bit.  I have to use xkill to shut
it down.  Am I missing some files or something?