insight/39: ASM+SRC mode window does not update when switching stack frames

>Number:         39
>Category:       insight
>Synopsis:       ASM+SRC mode window does not update when switching stack frames
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Responsible:    unassigned
>State:          open
>Class:          sw-bug
>Submitter-Id:   net
>Arrival-Date:   Thu Jul 27 06:03:00 PDT 2000
>Closed-Date:
>Last-Modified:
>Originator:     mdejong@cygnus.com
>Release:        unknown-1.0
I just noticed that if you switch to ASM + SRC mode and then change the
frame on the stack, the source window is not updated. You need to switch
back to plain source mode before things will start updating when the
stack frame changes.
>How-To-Repeat:
See above.