AMAZING OPPORTUNITY!!!

Dear Friend,

You can earn $50,000 or more in next the 90 days
sending e-mail.

   Seem impossible? Read on for details.

   "AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV"

Thank you for your time and interest. This is the
letter you've been reading about in the news lately.
Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet,
a major nightly news program recently devoted an
entire show to the investigation of the program
described below to see if it really can make people
money.

The show also investigated whether or not the
program was legal. Their findings proved once and for
all that there are absolutely no laws prohibiting the
participation in the program. This has helped to show
people that this is a simple, harmless and fun way to
make some extra money at home.

The results of this show have been truly
remarkable. So many people are participating that
those involved are doing much better than ever before.
Since everyone makes more as more people try it out,
its been very exciting to be a part of lately. You
will understand once you experience it.

I did and so far it's going great! HERE IT IS BELOW:

   *** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

The following income opportunity is one you may be
interested in taking a look at. It can be started with
VERY LITTLE investment and the income return is
TREMENDOUS!!!

   $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less
than 90 days! Please read the enclosed program...THEN
READ IT AGAIN!!!

   $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING
OPPORTUNITY. It does not require you to come into
contact with people, do any hard work, and best of
all,you never have to leave the house except to get
the mail.

If you believe that someday you'll get that big
break that you've been waiting for, THIS IS IT!

This multi-level e-mail order marketing program
works perfectly...100% EVERYTIME.

E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take
advantage of this non-commercialized method of
advertising NOW!!! The longer you wait, the more
people will be doing business using e-mail. Get your
piece of this action!!!

By the way, my name is Johnathon Rourke. Like I was
saying, in December of 1999 I received this program. I
didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name
off a mailing list. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!!

After reading it several times, to make sure I was
reading it correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes. Here
was a MONEY MAKING PHENOMENON. I could invest as much
as I wanted to start, without putting me further into
debt. After I got a pencil and paper and figured it out,
I would at least get my money back. But like most of you
I was still a little skeptical and a little worried about
the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the
U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed
That it is indeed legal! After determining the program was
LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I decided WHY NOT."

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me
about $15 for my time on-line. The great thing about
e-mail is that I don't need any money for printing to
send out the program, and because all of my orders are
fulfilled via e-mail, my only expense is my time.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive
orders for REPORT #1 By January 13, I had received 26
orders for REPORT #1. Your goal is to "RECEIVE at
least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU
DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!" My first step in
making $50,000 in 90 days was done. By January 30, I
had received 196 orders for REPORT #2. Your goal is to
"RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2
WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.
ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU
WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL." Well, I had 196 orders
for REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed. So I sat back and
relaxed. By March 1, of my e-mailing of 10,000, I
received $58,000 with more coming in every day.

I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed
new car. Please take your time to read the attached
program, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!!

Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. This
program does work, but you  must follow it EXACTLY!
Especially the rules of not trying to place your name
in a different place. It won't work and you'll lose
out on a lot of money!

In order for this program to work, you must meet
your goal of 20 + orders for REPORT #1, and 100 + orders
for REPORT #2 and you will make $50,000 or more in 90
days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!!

   Sincerely,
   Johnathon Rourke

You have just received information that can give
you financial freedom for the rest of your life, with
"NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT." You can
make more money in the next few months than you have
ever imagined.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED.
Do not change it in any way. It works exceedingly well
as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of this
exciting report to everyone you can think of. One of
the people you send this to may send out 50,000...and
your name will be on everyone of them!

Remember though, the more you send out the more
potential customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas,
information, materials and opportunity to become
financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

   "THINK ABOUT IT"

Before you delete this program from your mailbox,
as I almost did, take a little time to read it and
REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and figure out
what could happen when YOU participate. Figure out the
worst possible response and no matter how you
calculate it, you will still make a lot of money! You
will definitely get back what you invested. Any doubts
you have will vanish when your first orders come in.
IT WORKS!

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU
THOUSANDS OF DOLLAR$

   INSTRUCTIONS:

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100%
EVERY TIME. I am sure that you could use up to $50,000
or more in the next 90 days. Before you say "BULL...
", please read this program carefully.

This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal
money making opportunity. Basically,this is what you
do: As with all multi-level businesses, we build our
business by recruiting new partners and selling our
products. Every state in the USA allows you to recruit
new multi-level business partners, and we offer a
product for EVERY dollar sent.

YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL,
so you are not involved in personal selling. You do it
privately in your own home, store or office. This is
the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing
anywhere.

   This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you
can't sell them if you don't order them).

-- For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME &
NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL
ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a
problem) to the person whose name appears on the list
next to the report.

MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE
IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!

-- When you place your order, make sure you order
each of the four reports. You will need all four
reports so that you can save them on your computer and
resell them.

-- Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail,
each of the four reports. Save them on your computer
so they will be accessible for you to send to the
1,000's of people who will order them from you.

2. IMPORTANT DO NOT alter the names of the people
who are listed next to each report, or their sequence
on the list, in any way other than is instructed below
in steps "a" through "f" or you will lose out on the
majority of your profits. Once you understand the
way this works, you'll also see how it doesn't work if
you change it. Remember, this method has been tested,
and if you alter it, it will not work.

   a. Look below for the listing of available reports.

   b. After you've ordered the four reports, take this
      advertisement and remove the name and address under
      REPORT #4. This person has made it through the cycle
      and is no doubt counting their $50,000!

   c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down
      to REPORT #4.

   d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down
      to REPORT #3.

   e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down
      to REPORT #2.

   f. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1
      position.

Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every
name and address,ACCURATELY!

3. Take this entire letter, including the modified
list of names, and save it to your computer. Make NO
changes to the instruction portion of this letter.

Your cost to participate in this is practically
nothing (surely you can afford $20). You obviously
already have an Internet connection and
e-mail is FREE!

There are two primary methods of building your
downline:

   METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to
see how it goes, and we'll assume you and all those
involved send out only 2,000 programs each. Let's
also assume that the mailing receives a 0.5% response.
Using a good list the response could be much better.
Also, many people will send out hundreds of thousands
of programs instead of 2,000. But continuing with this
example, you send out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.5%
response, that is only 10 orders for REPORT #1. Those
10 people respond by sending out 2,000 programs each
for a total of 20,000. Out of those 0.5%, 100 people
respond and order REPORT #2. Those 100 mail out 2,000
programs each for a total of 200,000. The 0.5%
response to that is 1,000 orders for REPORT #3. Those
1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for a 2,000,000
total. The 0.5% response to that is 10,000 orders for
REPORT #4. That's 10,000 $5 bills for you. CASH!!! Your
Total income in this example is $50 + $500 + $5,000
+ $50,000 for a total of $55,550!!! REMEMBER FRIEND,
THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL
TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM!
DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF
EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF
2,000. Believe me, many people will do just that, and
more! By the way, your cost to participate in this is
practically nothing. You obviously already have an
Internet connection and e-mail is FREE!!!

REPORT #2 will show you the best methods for bulk
e-mailing, tell you where to obtain free bulk e-mail
software and where to obtain e-mail lists.

   METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the internet is very, very
inexpensive, and there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to
advertise. Let's say you decide to start small just to
see how well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY
10 people to participate on your first level. (Placing
a lot of FREE ads on the Internet will EASILY get a
larger response.) Also assume that everyone else in
YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.
Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results
below:

   1st level--your 10 members with
   $5.......................................$50

   2nd level--10 members from those 10
   ($5 x 100)..................$500

   3rd level--10 members from those 100
   ($5 x 1,000)...........$5,000

   4th level--10 members from those 1,000
   ($5 x 10,000).....$50,000

   THIS TOTALS ----------$55,550

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who
participate only recruit 10 people each. Think for a
moment what would happen if they got 20 people to
participate! Most people get 100's of participants!

THINK ABOUT IT! For every $5.00 you receive, all
you must do is e-mail them the report they ordered.
THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL
ORDERS! This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send
out with YOUR name and address on it will be prompt
because they can't advertise until they receive the
report!

   AVAILABLE REPORTS

   *** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME ***

   Notes:

-- ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH
REPORT. CHECKS NOT
ACCEPTED.

-- ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL.

Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in
at least two sheets of paper. On one of those sheets
of paper, include:

   (a) the number & name of the report you are
      ordering,

   (b) your e-mail address, and

   (c) your name & postal address.

      ## PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:

REPORT # 1

   ORDER REPORT # 1 FROM:

   Virtual Edge Media
   P.O. Box 30799
   Columbia,  MO  65205

     REPORT # 2

   ORDER REPORT # 2 FROM:

   A.D.  Enterprises
   29250 Hwy. H.H.
   Sedalia, MO  65301

   REPORT # 3

   ORDER REPORT # 3 FROM:

   DJ Wing
   PO Box 133
   Boonville, MO  65233

   REPORT # 4

   ORDER REPORT # 4 FROM:

   Brad Baker
   P.O. Box 366
   Cole Camp, MO  65235

   About 50,000 new people get online every month!

   ******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

-- TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt,
professional, and follow the directions accurately.

-- Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you
will have them when the orders start coming in
because: When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send
out the requested product/report.

-- ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS
YOU RECEIVE.

-- Be patient and persistent with this program. If
you follow the instructions exactly, your results WILL
BE SUCCESSFUL!

-- ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU
WILL SUCCEED!

   ******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

   Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within
two weeks, continue advertising or sending e-mails
until you do. Then, a couple of weeks later you should
receive at least 100 orders for REPORT#2. If you
don't,
continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.
Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT
#2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is already
working for you, and the cash will continue to roll
in!

   THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you
are placed in front of a DIFFERENT report. You can
KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report
people are ordering from you. If you want to generate
more income, send another batch of e-mails or continue
placing ads and start the whole process again! There
is no limit to the income you will generate from this
business! Before you make your decision as to whether
or not you participate in this program. Please answer
one question. DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE? If the
answer is yes, please look at the following facts
about this program:

   1. You are selling a product which does not Cost
      anything to PRODUCE, SHIP OR ADVERTISE.

   2. All of your customers pay you in CASH!

   3. E-mail is without question the most powerful
      method of distributing information on earth. This
      program combines the distribution power of e-mail
      together with the revenue generating power of
      multi-level marketing.

   4. Your only expense--other than your initial $20
      investment--is your time!

   5. Virtually all of the income you generate from
      this program is PURE PROFIT!

   6. This program will change your LIFE FOREVER.
      ACT NOW! Take your first step toward achieving
      financial independence. Order the reports and follow
      the program outlined above--SUCCESS will be
      your reward.

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a
business, registering a business name, learning how
income tax is handled, etc., contact your local
office of the Small Business Administration (a
Federal Agency)1-800-827-5722 for free help and answers
to questions. Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers
free help via telephone and free seminars about
business tax requirements. Your earnings are highly
dependant on your activities and advertising. The
information contained on this site and in the report
constitutes no guarantees stated nor implied. In the
event that it is determined that this site or report
constitutes a guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is
now void. The earnings amounts  listed on this site and
in the report are estimates only. If you have any
questions of the legality of this program, contact the
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices,
Federal Trade Commission,Bureau of Consumer Protection
in Washington, DC.

This message is sent in compliance of the proposed
bill:SECTION 301.
Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618,
further transmissions to you by the sender of this
email may be stopped at no cost to you by sending a
the subject line. This message is not intended for
residents in the State of Washington, screening of
addresses has been done to the best of our technical
ability. If you are a Washington, Virginia, or
California resident or otherwise wish to be removed
from this list, further transmissions to you by the
sender of this email may be stopped at no cost to you
by sending a reply to this email address with the word
remove in the subject line.

   ONE TIME MAILING, NO NEED TO REMOVE