Re: Guile and XML : what's the status?

I am aware of an (partial?) expat intergration from Thierry Bezecourt
(http://thbz.free.fr/mixp/) called mixp
This implementatiopn does not make use of the xml DTD structure, just
simple XML. But I think there may be some work on that front. Nothing
about XSLT. Once there is a DTD/XML parser I`ll try to implement
makers and selectors according to the DTD. I need this for my
database.

Then I heard about someone trying to integrate libxml...?

A+
email: olivier.buechel@unifr.ch