Re: Making xfig drawings with scheme

> This is very cool and seems to be quite simple to use.  However, if I get
> the fps fonts to work, this is probably the way to go for me, just because
> it's a more 'complete' solution:  They have provided all of postscript on
> the scheme level.

Yes, I know it and it's good stuff.  I'd love to see a working port to guile:
is there one?  I started doing it but got bogged down in structs and macro
packages.

It would be nice to provide a backend that uses Raph Levien's very cool libart

       http://www.levien.com/libart/

Does anybody know whether gnome-guile has bindings for the anti-aliased canvas?

Ian

BTW: the problem with post-script is that it's not editable except with a text
editor.  The advantage of writing to xfig is that you can load it into xfig
and add/change stuff easily.

--
Ian Grant, Computer Lab., New Museums Site, Pembroke Street, Cambridge
Phone: +44 1223 334420          Personal e-mail: iang at pobox dot com