This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
- To: Dirk Herrmann <dirk at ida dot ing dot tu-bs dot de>
- Subject: Re: GUILE_OLD_ASYNC_CLICK
- From: Mikael Djurfeldt <mdj at mdj dot nada dot kth dot se>
- Date: 12 Jul 2000 21:27:00 +0200
- Cc: Guile Mailing List <guile at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Cc: djurfeldt at nada dot kth dot se
- References: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- Reply-To: djurfeldt at nada dot kth dot se
Dirk Herrmann <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Can somebody confirm that the code that depends on GUILE_OLD_ASYNC_CLICK
> can be removed from guile?
It certainly can be removed, but don't do that yet. It can be useful
as a reference until we have fixed the signal handling and threading.
It might be a good idea to put a note in RELEASE that it should be