Re: how to define a transformer?

Jost Boekemeier <jostobfe@calvados.zrz.TU-Berlin.DE> writes:
> That's news to me.  I thought that we want to translate lisp to scheme
> in which case Mikael's solution would be appropriate.

That still leaves open the question of how lisp dynamic bindings would
be implemented and how one would write scheme code to access those
dynamic bindings.  E.g., a scheme version of 'insert' should still
look at the current binding of 'buffer-read-only', unless we
specifically decide that we *want* to change the semantics.

Ken