inserting some Emacs-specific stuff into the source files

hi all!

as I run my one big trusty XEmacs process, it gets to edit many C
source files from different sources, most of them having nothing to do
with Guile or the GNU project in general.  as a result, the default C
indentation style in my environment is not "gnu".

so what I thought I'd do is I'll insert the following piece of Emacs
metainfo at the end of any Guile C source file I happen to touch:

/*
  Local Variables:
  eval: (and (fboundp 'c-set-style) (c-set-style "gnu"))
  End:
*/

does anyone have a problem with this?  or any better idea?

thanks,
--mike

--
SIGTHTBABW: a signal sent from Unix to its programmers at random
intervals to make them remember that There Has To Be A Better Way.