Re: Examples of embedding guile

Lynn Winebarger <owinebar@free-expression.org> writes:

>     Is there any other free toolkit that _has_ been ported to all these
> platforms/has a hope in hell of being ported?

Fltk (www.fltk.org) has solid support on both Win32 and Unix like
systems.  A Mac port of Fltk is currently being implemented with an
alpha snapshot currently available.  I've never heard any interest in
either a Be OS port or an OS/2 port so I doubt these are coming any
time soon.

I have guile bindings available for fltk as well as a hacked version
of the user interface designer that generates scheme code instead of
c++ code.

http://agnews.tamu.edu/~jpalmer/ewave/guile-fltk.html

Just another option.

--
James Dean Palmer                        Graduate Student
james@tiger-marmalade.com                Visualization Sciences Program