Re: Guile docstrings---should Guile code be ANSI C compatible?

On Wed, 5 Jan 2000, Gregg Reynolds wrote:

> A tuppence:  fwiw, I see this as a good argument for segregating longish
> comments in a separate file.  The C language is for writing programs,
> not prose.  Personally I like to see minimal embedded comments when
> working on code.

If you haven't, I would highly reccomend reading some of the essays on
literate programming (esp "Literate Programming" by Knuth).  If you have,
you've just got a different take on programming than I.

---
GPG public key: <http://students.washington.edu/tfb/pubkey.asc>