Re: Guile docstrings---should Guile code be ANSI C compatible?

Docstrings containing explicit linebreaks should not be used as they
may not give the desired result and is not future safe. I may want
to adapt the docstring presentation to an arbitrary text width.

I'm completely buying Maciej's argument here:

> Personally I think the docstrings shouldn't contain explicit linebreaks
> and should be formatted by whatever is generating the ready-to-display
> output. Then they could either be written as one long line, or using the
> autoconcatenation feature:

On the other hand, linebreaks could possibly be used to indicate
a new paragraph in case its needed in the future.

My suggestion therefore is, remove all explicit line breaks now and make
the code as clean as possible.

	Best regards
	Roland