sgml -> texi

Found it.

On Debian, apt-get install docbook2texi (duh.)

Otherwise, go to the source:
http://shell.ipoline.com/~elmert/hacks/docbook2X/

The usage is a little awkward:
nsgmls foo.sgml | sgmlspl docbook2texi-spec.pl foo >foo.texi
(and you have to run it twice for the refs, just like TeX)
but you may wrap it on an alias or Makefile.

Haven't really tested it a lot, but Debian's ``task-sgml''
meta-package installs this one, so it should work.

I tried converting the latest version of the FEAST spec, and it
freaked out on nodes with repeated names. Shouldn't be a
problem for existing texinfo documentation if it's converted to
sgml. And a better converter is being written (I think).

I'll test it some more and get back to the list :-)

[]s,
                                               |alo
                                               +----
                 Resistance is futile.