Goodbye

Mikael Djurfeldt writes:
 > For some time now, I haven't participated in Guile development.
 > I've now decided to cease functioning as a Guile developer entirely.

That's a big loss for the guile community. Especially now that neither
Jim Blandy nor Maciej Stachowiak are frequently involved, also Mark
Galassi has been silent for a long time. It will be hard to fill the
gap. J. Boekemeyer seems to me the most qualified successor for the
guile core team.

Thanks for the great and important work on guile core and goops
during the last three years (probably more, but i haven't been
around before spring 97).

Good bye. We'll miss you. Come back.

Klaus Schilling