Re: Scwm-0.99.5 is released!

Greg,

Could you explain what you mean by "self-documenting" wrt scwm?  I've been
meaning to try scwm for some time (due to frustration with other window
managers) but I've been hampered by the lack of documentation.  The
reference manual seems to be mostly a placeholder for where documentation
will go in the future, and when I downloaded the tutorial documentation as
a pdf file, acroread core dumped on it.  The LaTeX files were pretty
sparse, too.  Should I wait a few more months for the docs to fill out?

Mike

Mike Vanier	mvanier@bbb.caltech.edu
Department of Computation and Neural Systems, Caltech 216-76
GNU/Linux: We can't lose; we're on a mission from God.