guile-fltk

I just put together the 0.4.0 release of guile-fltk.  I would
appreciate any comments and especially feedback on the configure and
install which hasn't been tested on a wide variety of machines yet.

Also new in the 0.4.0 release is a "hacked" version of fluid (the
Fltk interface designer) that can also write scheme code in addition
to c++ code.  A beginner's tutorial on using "gfluid" is at:

  http://agnews.tamu.edu/~jpalmer/ewave/guile-fltk-tutorial.html

The main page (with a link to the source archive) is at:

  http://agnews.tamu.edu/~jpalmer/ewave/guile-fltk.html

Comments are appreciated.  Thanks,

--
James Dean Palmer                        Graduate Student
james@tiger-marmalade.com                Visualization Sciences Program