Re: Readline support

> I'm having some trouble with the support for GNU readline in
> guile-1.3.3c from ftp.nada.kth.se.  I followed the instructions in the
> NEWS file to activate readline, ...

NEWS is a strange place to look for directions.  Probably the next
release should have a note in the README or INSTALL files indicating
that you need to setup readline by hand, and where to get it.

--
     -- Keith Wright  <kwright@free-comp-shop.com>

Programmer in Chief, Free Computer Shop <http://www.free-comp-shop.com>
         ---  Food, Shelter, Source code.  ---