This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: Change to `map' not mentioned in NEWS
- To: Greg Badros <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Change to `map' not mentioned in NEWS
- From: Jim Blandy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 31 Aug 1999 21:44:56 -0500
- Cc: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> In guile-1.3.2. It appears as though `map' is now R4RS-compliant in that
> the lists must all be the same length. This didn't use to be the case
> (and we actually, unfortunately, had places in Scwm where we exploited
> it). I think it'd be nice to have an entry in NEWS (though the
> ChangeLog entry correctly mentions it as a bug (6/19/99) so perhaps it
> was treated as simply a bug fix?).
Yeah, I figured it was a bug fix. But it seems to be a big change, so
I'll document it in the 1.3.4 NEWS file.