This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: Scwm works with guile-1.3.2
- To: Greg Badros <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Scwm works with guile-1.3.2
- From: Jim Blandy <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 30 Aug 1999 02:05:57 -0500
- Cc: scwm-discuss@SCWM.MIT.EDU, email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> It is my intention to support guile-1.3 (as well as immediately-after
> guile-1.3 versions that fixed the bad I/O performance bug) and
> guile-1.3.2 (and hopefully the immediately-after bug-fixes to it).
> guile-1.3.1 will not be supported as there are too many flavors to deal
In general, you probably shouldn't ever announce support for a Guile
version with an odd third component. If a version number has an odd
third component, it describes a version from CVS; if a version number
has an even third component, or no third component at all, then it's
an actual release.