C++ clases and GOOPS

Hello all:

I have a bunch of C++ classes that I would like to embed into Guile.
I want to keep the object oriented features when using them from
Scheme, so it seems to me that GOOPS may be helpful.  Is it possible
to create GOOPS classes directly from C or C++?  If so, where can I
find documentation or sample code to learn how to do this?

Thanks a lot,

M. S.
Martin A. Soto J.                           Profesor
Departamento de Ingenieria de Sistemas y Computacion
Universidad de los Andes      masoto@uniandes.edu.co