readline under Solaris

Well, after a lot of failed attempts I finally got guile 1.3.2 working
under Solaris 2.6 with readline.  Here's a recipe:

1) You need to install readline-2.2 or better (might as well get 4.0) in
   some library e.g. /home/yourself/local (assuming you're not root).

2) Your configure line needs to look like this:

env CFLAGS="-I/home/yourself/local/include" \
LDFLAGS="-L/home/mvanier/local/Solaris/lib -R/home/yourself/local/lib" \
./configure --prefix=/home/yourself/local

I'm not absolutely sure the -R part is necessary, but it didn't hurt.

3) On Solaris 2.6 and below, there is no shared library version of
   libtermcap, which is necessary to get readline working.  There is a
   static version in /usr/ucblib, but I couldn't get libtool to accept it.
   Maybe there's a workaround... anyway, I grabbed libcurses.so and
   libtermcap.so (actually the same file) from a Solaris 2.7 machine, put
   them into my local/lib directory (e.g. /home/yourself/local/lib).

With this, the compile works and so does readline within guile.

Mike