This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Pre-release testing: Guile Release Procedure
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Pre-release testing: Guile Release Procedure
- From: Ian Grant <I.A.N.Grant@damtp.cam.ac.uk>
- Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 14:56:33 +0100 (BST)
- cc: email@example.com
- Reply-To: Ian Grant <I.A.N.Grant@damtp.cam.ac.uk>
I am especially interested in it working on alpha-dec-osf4.0e so I'll do
pre-release testing there. All we need is the tar file being made
available, then an announcement e-mail sent.
The announcement should be sent directly to the people who've offered to
test, as well as to the list. It would be good if there were a few days to
get responses back before the next iteration.
On 26 Aug 1999, Mikael Djurfeldt wrote:
> Tom Tromey has offered to run pre-release tests on the following platforms:
> If additional people offer to run pre-release tests on other
> platforms, maybe we could organize some kind of pre-release test