This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Guile project.
Re: "environment" unsuitable name for top-level environment
- To: Mikael Djurfeldt <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: "environment" unsuitable name for top-level environment
- From: Mikael Djurfeldt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 18 Aug 1999 23:22:31 +0200
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: email@example.com
- References: <E11GpUjfirstname.lastname@example.org>
BTW, I have an efficient (much more so than sed) emacs-script called
`crename' which safely does simultaneous renaming of a bunch of
identifiers (without replacing fragments of words) within a group of
files. With this script renaming is a matter of 5 minutes work.
I thought I should mention this if anyone feels biased by practical