Are you looking for a gift for a special person?

 To be removed please email: eatearth@bigfoot.com
 put the subject  delete  to be removed.

       Are you looking for a gift for a special person for a special
      occasion? Are you tired of flowers, balloons, candy and  cards?

          Let us create a wonderful gift that will shine forever!  We
        can make a stellar gift for that STELLAR person in your life!

                                         Welcome to
                                   The Stellar Registry

       You can name and register a Star in our universe.  We will
       provide you with a beautiful parchment certificate naming
   your star and a color star chart with the location of your star;
   both  in a color coordinated linen folder.  The certificate is
        signed by it's plotter and has our gold seal which is most
    suitable for framing.  We use data from the Hubble Guide Star
                    Catalog and NASA data to plot your star
                   Our Star Certificate Packages are great for:
          BIRTHDAYS, ROMANCE, PETS, MOTHER'S DAY,
       FATHER'S DAY, ANNIVERSARIES, VALENTINE'S DAY
              WEDDINGS, MEMORIALS or for NO REASON.

       Our Star Certificates are great for Business Awards for that
        Stellar worker or salesperson.  We can start a constellation
        for your company or group.  Ask about our group pricing.  We
        can provide you with a sample.  All of our certificates are
        custom made to your exact specifications, from wording to type
        style.

          Check out our LOW pricing.  Our Certificate Packages are
            only $24.95 plus a modest shipping and handling charge.
          We can provide Rush service as well as Gift Certificates.

                                          Visit our website

           Fax: 404-298-0346    E-mail: fudge56@bigfoot.com
                                          The Stellar Registry
                                 2103 North Decatur Road, #305