My regrets

I would like to share my regrets with this list because I have replied
to a number of people as "nobody".  Please rest assured that this was
done in haste, and I did not mean to insult anyone.  I think I have fixed
the problem with my mail software (yeah!).

It turns out that the problem was related to gnus's default header
length, which was too small for the emails that are sent from this
list.  There is a variable in gnus called 'nnheader-max-head-length'
which was causing the header of emails to be truncated, so the From
header was not found.

  (setq nnheader-max-head-length t) ;voil=E1

-russ

--
Isabelle stared down into her bowl of Alphabet Soup.  Will I ever find
a man?  Will I ever be happy again?  "SNXRPT," answered the soup.