Re: Problem getting simple C-level module example to work.

> I was trying to register and create a simple module from the C
> level, and I can't get guile to use it.  I presume I'm just
> misunderstanding how modules are supposed to work...

Could you check the examples in the guile FAQ, and let me know if they
answer your question?  If not, I'll add such an example program.

You can get the guile FAQ from

  http://idt.net/~mcmanr/guile-faq/guile-faq.html

Soon the guile FAQ will be available from www.gnu.org.  It's not there
yet, though, I'm still working on it.