Re: modules from modules?

[ sorry for forged reply ]

If I remember correctly (i.e. I'm too lazy to check right now, but
I'm reasonably sure anyway ;), you are experiencing a relatively new
Guile feature.

The feature is that Guile temporarily sets the cwd during `load' to
the directory where the file being loaded sits.  This is good for
files that load (with `load') other files.

As '.' is the last entry in the default %load-path, you get the error
message that you get.

So just set GUILE_LOAD_PATH to where your modules sit and it'll help.

HTH,
-- mike