Re: Talking to PostgreSQL

Hi,

I was working on this, but work has stopped for a while because of stuff
that keeps happening to me. The basic interface is there but I need to do
more work to get it going under OSes other than Linux. I also want to test
it under guile's threads. But if you just want to look stuff up from the
database and aren't worried too much about speed/efficiency then it works.
You can get a copy from

      http://www.damtp.cam.ac.uk/user/ig206/guile-pg/

Let me know how it goes and I'll do my best to help out where I can.

Regards
Ian