Re: Guile-gtk (0.14)on FeeeBSD HELP wanted

To all that send advice: THANKS

Greg triggered the right switch:
> It seems that guile-gtk requires gmake rather than BSD make

`make clean ; gmake all` did the trick.
It compiles and links withour errors. Now I'm going to test it

Maybe, sombody (the author) can add the need for gmake to a FAQ,
readme or install-text/script.

P.S. Can anybody inform me on:
     1) The bandwith of this mailing list
     2) The rightway to subscribe
     3) The "target" of this list (read: should I subscribe as
        guile/guil-gtk USER?)

TIA

---GAM
"This should be a jolly quote"
====
Do NOT send MS-Word or other MS-bits to me!
I can't read it and I don't want to try either.